Extracurricular activities in the Lower School offer a wide range of enriching experiences for your children in the Lower School: from Music and Theater, to Soccer and Basketball, LEGOs and Yoga, and so much more! For more details, click on the panels below, and scroll down for our schedule of weekly activities.
ASP offers numerous After-School Activities that provide learning experiences outside of the conventional classroom. Each activity is designed to nurture and intrigue students as they discover their interests and talents. Each activity with description is listed below.
- CODING MAGIC! with MagicMakers
- Mighty Mandarin! Chinese for Beginners
- Kids' Club (After-school Recreation & Childcare)
- Karate Pandas and TaeKwonDo Go!
- Construction Capers!
- Theater Games
- AcroYoga, All Fun & Games, Fitness Festival
- LEGOS Engineering Fun
- Tennis Club
- Mini-Tennis /TeeBall/Baseball (starts in March)
- Family Yoga Fun