PFA Volunteers and Resources
Supporting the ASP Community
All ASP parents automatically become members of the PFA and we encourage involvement and participation! We have an amazing group of parent volunteers who have a wealth of knowledge ready to be shared.
Here are our some of the PFA volunteer resources available to you:
- Executive Board- parents who have been elected to lead the PFA this school year. Offices include President, Vice President, Secretary, and Parliamentarian.
- Organization Heads- parents who lead and/or represent the PFA in the planning of major school community event and in special groups such as the Senior Parent Committee. There are also liaisons to the Excellence Fund and two faculty representatives.
- Grade Liaisons – parent volunteers for each grade level within our school. They are a point of contact and communication link for grade-specific activities. Throughout the year, parents will receive email updates regarding grade levels activities, events and volunteer opportunities.
- Neighborhood Liaisons – parent volunteers for most locations in Paris and the surrounding suburbs. A great resource to contact for information about your neighborhood or a neighborhood you might be considering.
- International Liaisons – as we are a multi-national school, you may want to get in touch with parent volunteers from your home countries or be able to ask questions in your “mother tongue”.