Make a Gift
We are grateful to everyone who supports our school through their generous gifts and donations at any level. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding giving opportunities.
Tax-deductible gifts can be made in Euros or US Dollars. Click below for more information on tax advantages and for giving options including credit card, check, or bank transfer.Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- French Tax Deductibility / Pour ceux qui paient les impôts en France
- Ways to Give in Euros (€)
- For US Taxpayers and US Dollar ($) Donations / The American School of Paris Foundation
- Ways to Give in US Dollars ($)
- Does ASP accept matching gifts?
Gifts to ASP are tax deductible under French law because of ASP’s status as a not-for-profit institution under French Association Loi 1901. As an individual donor, you may deduct 66% of the amount of your gift directly from your income taxes, up to a maximum of 20% of your total taxable income.
The American School of Paris est une association loi 1901, habilitée à recevoir les dons et cotisations dans les conditions prévues par la loi. Votre don à l’ASP ouvre droit à une réduction d'Impôt sur le Revenu, 66% du montant versé dans la limite de 20% du revenu imposable.
- Make an Online Gift in Euros via our secure Paypal site
- Mail a Euro-denominated Check to:
American School of Paris
41 rue Pasteur
- Make a Bank Transfers in Euros:
|Account Name:||American School of Paris|
|Bank Name:||BNP Paribas|
|Domiciliation/Branch:||Ile de France Ouest Entrep. (02552)|
|RIB:||30004 00884 00020976329 40|
|IBAN:||FR76 3000 4008 8400 0209 7632 940|
- Make an Online Gift in US Dollars via the Foundation’s secure website.
- Mail a Check drawn in US Dollars to:
The American School of Paris Foundation
P.O. Box 5910
Princeton, NJ 08543
Yes. ASP is grateful to the many corporations that support the School through generous matching gift programs. This kind of corporate support can double or triple the size of your gift. If you indicate your employer has a matching gift program, our Development and Alumni Relations Office will work with you and the HR office to determine if your gift qualifies.