Discover Lower School
Challenging and developing early learning that excites with wonder and warmth
A Supporting, Stimulating Environment Promoting Each Child's Personal Growth
- A highly personalized and developmental curriculum and instructional practices, matched to students’ needs.
- Intimate class sizes
- Focusing on and challenging each child’s literacy learning in English and French, mathematics and science, paced to the ability and learning style of each child.
- Emphasizing reading, writing, speaking and listening in English with daily French language learning and use.
Preparing for a Successful Learning Journey
- Achieving beyond other international school group averages on Measures of Academic Progress (MAP Testing) in all grade levels across all disciplines.
Learning for the Future
- Applying mobile technology teaching practices across all grade levels to enhance engagement and understanding for learning.
Safe, Dedicated Indoor and Outdoor Learning Spaces
- Ensuring warm and caring relationships in learning spaces that surprise and excite.
- Exploring in purpose-built discovery laboratories so all students experience wonder with first-hand investigations and hands-on inquiry into STEM - science, technology, mathematics and engineering (applied robotics).
- Appreciating Paris and beyond as a learning laboratory for culture, history and aesthetics in the arts.