The Middle School Counselor, Anthony Suzzi Valli, supports students and families in a variety of special roles.
- meeting with individual students or small groups to discuss personal concerns or academic difficulties;
- supporting the advisors in carrying out their pastoral roles;
- advising the teaching team when student have special needs such as specific learning disabilities;
- providing guidance to families concerning their child's development, either intellectually, socially, or in any other way;
- referring families to potential professional tutors in cases where a child is in need of
- sustained instructional support;
- referring families to specialized professional services in the Paris area for detailed educational testing of a diagnostic nature, for individual or family counseling, or for other potential psychological concerns (e.g., eating disorders or depression).
Parents may contact the Guidance Counselor at 01.41.12.82.68 or at asuzzivalli