Learning Support Services
LEARNING SUPPORT AT ASP
The American School of Paris believes that a high quality education is a basic human right of all children. Including students with diverse learning needs is fundamental to who we are and how we build a compassionate and rich learning community. Therefore, ASP is committed to well-designed, research based and thoughtfully implemented teaching and learning practices that embrace a wide variety of learning differences.
- Our Key Beliefs
- Organization of Services within a Multi-Tiered System of Support
- Who is ASP’s Learning Support Services designed to serve?
- What services do we provide?
- How is eligibility for learning support at ASP determined?
- How does ASP support students who struggle academically/socially & emotionally?
- When does an ASP student move out of the Learning Support Services Program?
- Are outside therapies and other resources available?
- Application and admission processes
- Accommodations for students taking IB/AP exams