Starting Fall 2016
Early Childhood Three-Year-Old Program
The American School of Paris is pleased to announce the launch of a 3-year-old program starting in Fall 2016, completing our offerings to have a full on early childhood through Upper School college preparation educational program.
" I Explore, I Think, I Discover"
Key points that serve to define this program:
- Full week, 5-day program– with time to transition for a full-day program
- Natural language learning in English and French
- Outdoor Education-children will be immersed in the natural world
- Discovery learning in literacy, numeracy, science
- Specialist teachers for science, art, music and French
- Class size of 12-14 children
- Housed in our new Early Childhood wing
Please contact our Admissions Office with any questions or to apply.