American School of Paris: Mission & Beliefs
The American School of Paris is a vibrant, international, family-oriented community. Our mission is to inspire and prepare every student to achieve personal and academic excellence as an engaged global citizen by providing a challenging, innovative program within a compassionate environment.
We Believe That:
- Every person has equal worth.
- Honesty and integrity are central to all we do.
- Individuals are responsible for their choices and actions.
- We best meet the needs of learners when we understand them as individuals.
- Through hard work and determination individuals can achieve their potential.
- Every member of a community has the responsibility to contribute to the greater good.
- Seeking to understand diverse cultures, ideas and practices enriches a community.
- A culture of high expectations and striving for excellence leads to higher achievement.
- Learning is a continuous lifelong endeavor.
- Great schools nurture passion, curiosity, creativity, self-expression and joy.
- Going beyond the familiar and taking risks stimulate growth, innovation and self-discovery.
- In a rapidly changing world, achieving excellence demands commitment to continuous improvement.
- Everyone shares responsibility for our global community and environment.